Call for eProceedings guidelines
We invite all authors who presented symposia, oral, posters or workshops at ESERA 2019 to submit their paper for inclusion to ESERA 2019 Electronic Proceedings.
An electronic book will be published of papers presented at ESERA 2019. The eProceedings will be published in the ESERA Conference Proceedings series. This will be the sixth publication in this series, titled “The beauty and pleasure of understanding: engaging with contemporary challenges through science education”.
All communications presented at ESERA 2019 are welcome.
For each oral presentation, poster presentation or workshop, authors can submit one paper.
For symposia there are two options:
i) submit one paper for each/any one of the presentations of the symposium,
ii) submit one joint paper for the whole symposium.
Rules for submitting paper for eProceedings:
– Submissions should be submitted both in word and pdf (the page count refers to the pdf version, if different).
– Submissions should be 6 to 10 pages pdf (tables and figures included).
– Submissions MUST use the ESERA 2019 eProceedings template
The deadline for submissions is 27th January 2020.
Process for submission and review:
– The submission system will be open until 27th January 2020.
– Following receipt, the submission will be reviewed by the Strand Chairs to ensure adherence to the acceptance criteria and formatting.
– Strand Chairs will decide for ACCEPTANCE or REJECTION, there won’t be a chance for revision.
– Submission MUST adhere at the one presented at the ESERA 2019 conference;
– Submission MUST adhere to the template provided;
– Submission is sufficiently clear and logical;
– Language is at an acceptable level.
There will be NO opportunity for resubmission, therefore, please follow the template provided. Final decisions will be made by the Editors.
The platform for the submission as well as guidelines on how to use the submission system will be available soon.